Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weekends -2 Years back and Now

Today when i woke up @ 10:00 am I was thinking what are my plans for the day ?
Got the answer Boss you need to get bore for the next 8 hours.
What the hell!! I was thinking why there is no office today,at least we have some task in our mind that we need to reach office. You can meet your colleagues and feel lively.Then I gave a second thought am i the same person who used to wait for one off,one leave while i was doing my internship or in initial years of my Job, when all my friends and classmates and some other pals were with me .I also started thinking what are my tasks on Monday.
I used to wait & wait for weekends and plan rest of the five days(working days) that what we gonna do this weekend.To be frank during college days of initial months of job I never got time to think what we will do this weekend .It used to get automatically planned by my pals saying -U have to be there ...this and that is the plan reach there or will be fired out of the party or Group.There were no tensions in mind @ that time...

Now when i am all set @ my job i pray ..Someone please invite me to make my weekend happening ...
When i try to find out the reason for all this change in life ....
I get the answer ...
People who were buddies have moved out of the city when i was on some official assignment to some place near to their hometown in North india.
I was little younger in Batch so some guys and gals have already started enjoying their so called happy married life (Not sure ,the word happy suits here or not ). They pose to be happy ..
People don't wanna invite bachelors like me to their family or so called Family birthday celebrations .They say I have in laws @ my place this birthday we will have a get together afterwards and the day never arrives when we have our kind of parties (hope you all are getting words).I think married men are always busy to please their wives and in laws .That scares me of marriage also :).

Now people generally leave for their hometowns on Fridays .They say they have urgent work this weekend at their place.When they return back I get update from Facebook they are Engaged or in a relationship...I thank Facebook to be a buddy and disclose their important works @ weekend..

There is Lot more there but I Need to get ready as Luckily I have Got a call to be part of some Shopping .Please pray I have a great weekend ...

1 comment:

Kunfyoozius said...

hey ravi - improve the look and feel of your blog!!!

and you dont need to wait to make it a happening weekend. join an activity and make new friends or organize something and make it happening ;)